Saturday, February 23, 2008

Feb 23 @ the Jacksonville Skeet Shoot

I dropped in at the Fish Fry Open skeet shoot at the Jacksonville Skeet & Trap Club and took photographs of Saturday mornings action.

No, did not bring a gun. I just shot with a camera and had a good time. Not a bad drive and it was nice to see some of the shooters I know from the region.

It rained Friday night, but Saturday saw great weather. A slight breeze and a few times I saw a low house bird dancing. The temperature was in the 70's.

I did not see any problems with late squads and most of those pulling targets I've seen in action in the past and I'm sure they did a great job.

Two young workers need to be recognized as they were running around and not sitting on their butts during the time I was at the club.

I don't know there names, but good job...

Shoot Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment