Tuesday, July 31, 2012

2012 New England Sporting Clays Championship

July 29th at 20th Skeet and Clays, Hooksett, New Hampshire.

3hr 20 min drive from the house.  The club is easy to find!

Registration went smoothly. 5-Stand was running for those who wished to practice.

Stopped raining as we hit the course.

Refs at all stations.


                                    

 Uphill walk for the first half of the course.  If they had cart rentals I would have gone that route!


Nice looking gun racks. Someone put a lot of thought into the design.


Hats off to the ladies who worked the kitchen. Great job!

SHOOT VIDEO

Terrible shooting on  my part, but no reason not to shoot good scores.  I don't normally get embarrassed about my scores, but this was one of those days, I ran out of steam.  Last half of the course I could have been shooting at the side of a barn and stilled missed! 

Guess I will have to return next year and redeem myself  : )

----------

Amazon Shopping - Lost Target Store

No comments:

Post a Comment