Tuesday, August 07, 2012

CAN-AM Olympic Bunker Trap @ L'Acadie


Three bunkers, 49 shooters in attendance (Aug 4/5).

SHOOT VIDEO

Club L'Acadie pulled out all the stops for this shoot.  Built weather covers over the shooting stations for two bunkers and activated a third bunker when a few weeks before the shoot it was seen the event was going to have more then 45 shooters. Parts had to be ordered and installed!

I was there on Saturday. A warm and humid day.  In the 90's.

Voice release was working well!  No computer issues that I was aware of.

A great background and blue skies.

I saw target breakage issues on the just activated bunker, but when I returned in a few hours I observed a flawless round.

Nationally ranked Sporting Clays/FITASC Jr. shooter Shawn Stitt , Quebec, participated. The one round where I watched him shoot he shot 23x25.

SHOOT PHOTOS

Most English I heard spoken at the club in many years : )

Second hand information but I'm told the winds kicked up on Sunday.  The club also planned on Sunday to hold a BBQ.

-------------------

Beretta was at the club on Saturday.  The club gave them a skeet, trap and the 5-stand to use so people could try their products. A well attended event.  The parking lot was full for most of the day.

PORTES OUVERTES ET "VITRINE BERETTA PRESTIGE"
Club de tir l'Acadie
Photos/Video

-----------------

Club de tir l'Acadie is located just southeast of Montreal.  About 25 minutes from the NY I-87 border crossing.

$25 to temporarily import a shotgun or rifle into Canada.  Process the paperwork at the border.  See the link to the right of this posting for further information. 

On the day I crossed no traffic going into Canada (main border) and using a side border crossing on the return, I was the only vehicle.  Not always that lucky!





No comments:

Post a Comment