Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Remington Shotshell Quality Control

I was shooting trap and a lady on the line was having a problem loading the shells she was using.  She asked if she could borrow a few shells.  Not a problem!

After we were done shooting she handed me one of the shells that she was having a problem with, factory new, out of the box.



She had three or four just like this and a few more, not so bad.

A few weeks later I was shooting skeet and a shooter shows me several Remington STS shells he had set aside.  All with a few bends in them as above, and one had a crimp that was torn up and you could actually see a piece of plastic coming out of the crimp, a two inch hanging plastic thread.

I suggest you save the shells and the box(s) they came in and contact Remington Customer service if you run into this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment