Wednesday, May 01, 2013

The weekend at the Rochester Brooks Spring Deuce

5 1/2 hour drive to the motel and then 15 minutes to get to the club.

As always, registration was a breeze (pre-registration available) and a friendly group working the desk.

I shot the small gauge event on Friday.  A designated course for 20, 28, and .410 shooters.  Three machines per station, with machine target selection depending on gun being shot.  A nice variety of targets presented.  The pump gang and I think SS shooters shot off the prelim course at designated stations.



Saturday I shot the two parcour FITASC in the AM and the prelim in the PM. The FITASC was most likely the last time for me, as I just don't shoot the game enough and just throwing my money away.  Next year I'll shoot a prelim in the AM and do a re-shoot in the PM.


Welcome!
 

Small Gauge
 

5 Stand (Set up for Make a Break)




The clubs new deck!

All hittable targets for the main event (17 stations).  Wind picking up throughout the day with temps in the 70's.  Very knowledgeable referees.

SHOOT PHOTOS / VIDEO (3) / RESULTS





No comments:

Post a Comment