Sunday, October 06, 2013

ATA Website (New)

The ATA just updated it's website.

First impression. A home run!

I find it easier to find what I'm looking for virus the old site.

As on the old board, you can see your shoot activity, and if you wish, download and print your average card.  If you have not used this feature in the past, be warned, it's only as good as the clubs (submitting timely shoot reports) make it.  I attended a shoot and my scores were not posted after a month.  I asked the club about it and after a bit of tap dancing my scores magically appeared a week later. 

A forum has been added and will be interesting to see how much traffic it receives.  Will also be interesting to see if the ATA has a thick skin as not all comments will be positive!

http://www.shootata.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment