Saturday, March 08, 2014

World Vintage Shotgun Championships @ Gator

The 14th Annual World Vintage Shotgun Championships is being held at the Gator Skeet and Trap Club this week and I dropped by Friday to check it out.


A cold day for Florida.  A temperature of  47 degrees at 11am.  Thankfully, no wind!

The .410 and 28 gauge events were schedules, as well as side events.   I was told the big turnout would be over the weekend!

Saw some interesting side by side shotguns.

VIDEO AND PHOTOS

Warmer weather for the weekend with it hitting the 70's on Sunday.

-----

For those who follow my postings. My traditional stop for strawberries after visiting the Gator club was a must on the way home. I think sweeter tasting then the last batch.  Talking to the lady that runs the farm (family run with a road side stand), she said they would be harvesting tomatoes sometime in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment