Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday @ Club L'Acadie

Paid a visit to Club L'Acadie (southeast of Montreal, Quebec).  It's been awhile, as I can't remember the last time I dropped by! 

I was playing it by ear on what I was going to shoot and ended up on the skeet field.  No wind to speaks of and targets were pretty much on the money.

Ran into the officers of the QPTA.  They were getting ready to have a meeting to set registered trap dates for 2015.

The sporting clays shooters were telling me of there plans to attend the World FITASC shoot in Minnesota next year.

No traffic at the border, going and returning!

 The berm at the entrance to the club has been heightened!
 
The heated trap trailer is set for winter shooting!

 As is the heated 5-Stand trailer,
 (in warm weather months you can stand on the roof and shoot)
 

Reza Afshar trying out his new gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment