Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bradford Sportsmen Farm Florida Challenge (Thursday)

I'd registered for the shoot via WinScore and it was just reporting to the desk and confirming my information and picking up my shoot number.

Myself and my buddy Russ shot a practice 5-stand before going out.  The club has two permanent 5-stands. We shot off the elevated stand.  For major shoots the club installs two additional 5-stands for NSCA shooting.  I'll be taking some photos of the NSCA stands in the next day or two.

We heading out to the North Course (850-yard rifle range) to shoot Thursday Prelim. The rifle range is converted into a sporting clays course for major shoots and called the North Course!  They usually add two stations just off the range and they did this time also.




video
 
video
 
In the mid 50's.

SHOOT PHOTOS

No comments:

Post a Comment