Sunday, February 01, 2015

Feb 1, 2015 @ WW Sporting Clays

WW Sporting Clays, Jacksonville, Florida.

The club is maybe 20 miles west of  Jacksonville city center, off I-10.

70 degrees was the forecast and 70 it was.

Larry Fleming is managing the club.  Ken Branham, former manager is retired, recovering from triple bypass surgery this past November.  I'm told we just missed him as he was at the club earlier in the day!  Larry has committed to running the club for one year!

Shooters of all ages and more then a few women shooters.  I talked to one women and it was her first time shooting and said she was enjoying herself.

Last week, Heide's 1100 started having problems. I discovered the Action Bar Sleeve had a bad case of metal fatigue (see photo).  I replaced the part and not a hiccup!







Club Manger Larry Fleming

 1100 Action Bar Sleeve 

Gas Station a few miles from the club (Off I-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment