Tuesday, March 24, 2015

2015 Southeastern Regional Trap Championships (Olympic Bunker)

Gator Skeet & Trap Club - March 21, 2015 -  Gainesville, Florida


I spent the morning at the Gator club taken video and photos.

SHOOT VIDEO / PHOTOS

Shooting was scheduled for 9am, but because of foggy conditions didn't start until 10am.

The short time I was there I didn't observe any machine or target problems and little down time when squads switched.

I've been using more and more slow motion in the video's and I think it works really well for this type of shooting in regard to seeing targets break.

Machinery seen in the background is due to a lead removal operation. Suspended for the shoot!


1 comment:

  1. This is good to hear your experience during a shooting championship.

    ReplyDelete