Friday, November 20, 2015

Top Gun Shells @ Dicks

I was shopping the local DICK'S Sporting Goods and they had a stand-alone rack in the sporting section containing various boxes of shells (mostly rifle) with a sign saying 20% off.  They did have some STS shells for $5.58 a box (after 20% off) sitting on the rack. I purchased what they had (all were 1 1/8).

I walked over to the area in the store where they sell ammunition and see Top Gun (Pink) on Sale for $5.48. 

The local Dick's doesn't sell by the case and I had to load the cart with individual boxes.  You get the usually stares when walking through the store and it's stuffed with boxes of shells.

Checked out, loaded the vehicle, and then decided to check my receipt.  Top Gun ($6.99) a box?

I returned to the store and checked out the Sale sign.  In small print (Nov 1 - Nov 7). 

Todays the 20th : (

I removed the Sale sign and brought it to the cashier. I said this isn't fair (having an expired Sale sign posted).

No excuses, no side stepping.  Right off the bat, store mistake and we'll honor the sale.

Note:  DICK'S Sporting Goods will not sell ammunition to non-citizens, no matter what federal law allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment