Thursday, December 08, 2016

Shooting Glasses Prescription


I posted about this previously, but thought my Optometrists messed up my prescription.  Something seemed a little off, but I didn’t question it.  Was OK for everyday use, but when at the range : (

Anyway, after 12 months of living with it I went in for a new exam and my right eye prescription was beefed up.

Not that time of year weather wise, but have been able to go shooting several times with my new prescription.

What a difference.  I suspected the right eye prescription on my old lens was off, but wow!

Only been shooting skeet and trap, but no longer losing target focus.  Target would get out a bit and it became a hazy blur. Depending on the sky, losing it completely.  

Looking forward to visiting a sporting clays course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment