Friday, March 24, 2017

GunCam ® for Clays (Skeet)

We've used the camera on the sporting clays course.  Now, I wanted to see what it could do on the skeet field.

I think an excellent teaching tool for problem stations for new shooters and for old timers having issues.

Targets much closer then in sporting and almost no need to display video in slow motion.  The camera does not record in slow motion.  You need a video program that offers that feature.

A heavily edited video..... Short and to the point.

Best viewed full screen...

Shooting a Beretta A400 with 30 inch barrel.  I find the camera works best if the lens is 5 inches behind the front of the barrel/choke.  Had it a little further back and you can just see the barrel.

I picked up on a couple of issues in my shooting that could cause problems.  Once I got to my hold point not waiting a few seconds before I called for the bird. And, on singles not staying with the target after I pulled the trigger.

If you have that "one" problem station such as High 2 or Low 6, a must have.  Sure beats shooting box after box of shells trying to figure out what your doing wrong.

Camera weight has not been an issue. 

$229.99 direct from the company.




No comments:

Post a Comment