Tuesday, May 02, 2017

21st Annual Spring Deuce @ Rochester Brooks Gun Club

Rochester Brooks Gun Club (Rush, New York)

203 shooters in the main event, 179 shooters in the Prelim, and the two (2) Parcour FITASC event had 77 shooters.  A handful of Hunter Class shooters.

The sub-gauge course was pretty much busy throughout the shoot.  More so then I've seen in the past.

Great weather on Friday (T-shirt and  shorts). 

Saturday I was in dungarees and sweatshirt. 


Sunday, froze my butt off.  Rained just before the 8:30 start and made for a cool and damp morning. 

38 degrees when I returned to the vehicle.  I went out to shoot more video and take additional photos when I was done shooting on Sunday, but the body was not willing and packed it up after about 15 minutes. 

No problems with machines and didn't have to use any spare shells. 

As always, excellent referees.

Ample water on the course, as well as bowls of peanuts and apples.

I'd call the Prelim., skeet in the woods (in difficulty) and the main event the opposite.

Posted two videos and a couple hundred photos



No comments:

Post a Comment