Friday, June 09, 2017

Jun 4, 2017 Fun Shoot @ Golden Triangle Trap and Skeet Club (Ontario)

The most fun I've had at a shoot in many of moons.

A three hour drive, leaving the house at 5:30am, and rain in the forecast, but for sometime in the afternoon. 

Obviously, I decided to attend even with rain in the forecast and glad I did.

Golden Triangle Trap and Skeet Club - 3rd Annual Heritage Clays Classic

75 Sporting Clay targets presented on two fields.

Recommend you watch full screen.

Good target presentations, good food, and friendly people.

I'm told attendance down a bit.  I think because of the weather forecast, but overall a nice turnout.  It did start to rain as I was departing.

SHOOT PHOTOS

At the end of the shoot the fields were cleared and target debris disposed of.  If you just then drove into the parking lot you would not know they had a shoot.

$3.50 (Canadian) to cross the bridge (coming and going) at Cornwall, Ontario.  A secondary firearm inspection entering Canada, but only took a few minutes.  I got the impression they were teaching a new guy.  No issues re-entering the states. 

I did see a coyote feeding on deer road kill.  Coyote didn't look to healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment