Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feb 29, 2012 @ Palatka Skeet Club

Hot, 85 degrees.

A good workout with the 28 gauge. If you want to see your mistakes, a round or two of skeet will highlight them. I picked up on a balance issue, as the gun was coming off my shoulder and not getting my face into the stock. Both easily fixed on a skeet field. Picked up a few bad habits in the last month and the first chance I got to work on them!




$4 a round is the member rate.

Lawry targets thrown at the club. I shoot them at more than half the clubs I visit in the northeast. I seem to get better hits off a Lawry then White Flyer Bios, but maybe it's just me. Just read a posting on Trapshooters.com, full load Lawry, $8.80 case delivered to NJ.

As I said a warn day. A stop at Dairy Queen was a must on the ride home...

No comments:

Post a Comment