Please read the full list of protocols which we will adhere to strictly:
* While at one of our Club, all customers and employees will need to maintain a social distance of 6 feet (2 meters) between them and anyone that is not a member of their household. Please note that this includes in the parking lot, the clubhouse, and clay target courses.
* Groups for clay shooting will be limited to five (5) people and do not encroach on other groups.
* Customers will not be permitted to use the clubhouse for seating or lounging.
* Customers will not be permitted to bring guns, gun cases, shooting bags, or any other gear into the clubhouse. After you have paid, you may return to your vehicle to pick up any gear that you need for the range.
* The clubhouse will be limited to no more than five (5) customers at any one given time.
* We will have ammunition, eye and ear protection.
* We will be accepting only credit or debit cards until further notice. Weaccept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
* Shotgun rentals will be suspended until further notice. We will also not be providing clipboards or pencils for keeping score.
* Golf cart usage is permitted and all golf carts will be disinfected after each use by staff.
* We have installed plexiglass shields, or “sneeze guards,” at the cashier counter.
* We will disinfect shooting benches and stations on a regular basis throughout the day.
* We ask that you bring your own gloves, disinfectant, and whatever else you deem necessary to protect you, your family, and your guests. You are participating in an outdoor activity at your own risk due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
* If you see problems or areas for improvement, do not hesitate to let us know.