Sunday, July 09, 2023

Browning & Winchester Demo Day Visit @ Montreal Skeet

 It was billed as "Browning Canada and Winchester Repeating Arms Canada Demo Day".

I had to ask where the Winchester tent was as didn't see it. No tent, no banners.  

Learn something every day. Was told Browning owned Winchester. 

Looking at the Winchester web site I saw left-handed semi's. Might not be a hot seller but almost a certain sale for someone wanting a left-handed configuration in a semi. One of the shotguns I wanted to take a look at out of curiosity but didn't see any.

It was demo day.  It could be arraigned to take out a shotgun and fire it.

Moving on...




Company is out of Quebec City.  They can do about anything you ask of them.




My computer won't let me access their website.  I mentioned it and two phones appeared.  No problems.  I use a couple of virus programs as I'm all over the internet. One must be seeing something it doesn't like, but the two had no issues.

A good first impression.  The two I talked to spoke English.

A 25-target 5-stand fun shoot.  Prizes and drawing.  As in such events more than a few first time shooting 5-stand.  Hittable targets with a little practice.


Entering Canada, I was the second vehicle in line (I-87 / I-15).  Looking across it looked like One Hour and thirty minutes to enter the USA.  I used a different crossing on return.


No comments:

Post a Comment