Tuesday, June 13, 2023

June 11th Visit @ Barre

 Barre Fish & Game Club (Barre, Vermont) - 2023 Support Your 2nd Amendment Rights Skeet Shoot

I want to say the last time I shot skeet at the club (and my wife) was in the 90's.  Two separate NSSA registered skeet events. The club only had NSSA for one year.

Club and fields (2) in excellent condition. 

50 Targets. Rounds of singles and a round of doubles. I like that format when you have a limited number of fields.  Moves the shoot along.

Didn't see any obvious issues with targets or machines.

Had a sausage sandwich with all the trimmings for lunch.

The 2nd Amendment shoot is an annual event in support of the state's Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs. 

The day before I was at Club Pionnier in Quebec. They were holding an event to support The Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights.

Two clubs in different countries holding a shoot for associations that support gun rights. Two clubs. Two countries. Not one unlawful act with a firearm!

Shooters from a couple of Vermont clubs I expected to see, passed on the shoot.

VIDEO/PHOTOS  

No comments:

Post a Comment