Friday, February 25, 2022

Feb 2022 @ Tenoroc

Tenoroc Public Shooting Range listed as 42 minutes from the motel in Orlando. We last shot the club maybe 15 years ago.

No issues signing in. Targets were $.38 each. You can purchase a card that brings down the price. Great if this is your home club.
I believe a state or county run range. They also have other disciplines, to include archery.
A really nice rental cart. A cut above the norm I see at many clubs.
A cool start. Maybe 58 degrees, but 65 by the time we left.
We shot the course (sporting clays), 15 stations. Nice target presentations. You could most likely shoot the course with a skeet choke. We always shoot LM and that's what we went with. Some machines were out a ways, but if you wait on the target it came to you.
I don't think I'd shoot the course more than once or twice a year.
A one course club. If they are having a fun/charity shoot the course will be closed. I'd call ahead to check.

I have been told they plan on adding on an additional course or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment