Thursday, February 24, 2022

February Inter. Skeet Shoot @ Jacksonville

 Jacksonville Clay Target Sports International Open Skeet Shoot (Photos & Video)

I've covered a handful of International Skeet shoots at the Jacksonville (FL) in the last few years.  This I think was the best I've attended.  Didn't see any machine issues.  Can't remember off hand of any broken targets being launched. Sunny skies, but the wind did kick up a bit on Sunday PM.

The last squad I covered I almost didn't have to move my camera for doubles.  When I shoot doubles, I'm usually (always) chasing after the second target.  For the last squad it was bang, bang (including a young lady on the squad).  That fast...

Lady shooters look to be up and comers.  No matter where they placed, they seem to be happy for each other.

Thanks to shoot management for the invite and thanks for Sunday pizza!




No comments:

Post a Comment