Friday, February 25, 2022

Federal Premier Ammunition Ships Ammo (USA)

 Federal Premier Ammunition (FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OVER $149)

I suspect the days of ammunition as $5-$6 per box is a thing of the past.

I stopped looking for ammunition deals and started getting serious about obtaining cases of ammunition. 

Been running into ammunition, but only being able to purchase a few boxes of shells at a time at various stores.

I've seen postings of people who purchase 10 cases or more of ammunition, but not going to happen in the area I live anytime soon.

Came across the Federal site.  They will ship up to eight cases via UPS.  Unfortunately, not to every state to include New York.

I can get individual boxes at stores for $1 less, but not in any quantity.

I'm set for 2022.

If out of stock, they have box you can click. They will send you an email when in stock.  I had to do that twice and not more than 8-10 days went by before I received a notification.




No comments:

Post a Comment